If the charity is not associated with us, you may have to contact their fundraising department and tell them of your plans and they will give you guidance on how to proceed.
You may want to raise money for a local event or for a friend in need. You simply book your skydive and start fundraising. We have a generic sponsor form here.
Add an extra 25% to your donation by getting it Gift Aided.
- Fundraising has been made a lot easier with social media to spread the word of your fundraising intentions.
- Donors can donate via online services like Just Giving, Virgin Money Giving and Every Click to name but a few. If you are a taxpayer, you can “Gift Aid” your donation which means your donation is increased by 25% or more. Every £10 you donate, the charity gets an extra £2.50 making it £12.50. Higher taxpayers potentially get more money donated. Click here to see some online charity fundraising websites. It is worth taking a look. All these online services take commission, some more than others, so choose wisely.
- Don’t forget to ask your close friends and family to donate.
- Your workplace may be able to help you with your fundraising by matching any donations made.
- Inform your local press of your intention with an article with a good title and engaging content.
- Setup a link to your fundraising page in the footer of your emails.
Register your charity with us and become a charity partner.
Call us on 01948 841111 if you would like to jump for one of the charities below.
To jump for free (Taking your costs out of the funds raised).
Check out the list of our charity partners below and look at their web page we host for more information on charity fundraising.
- Acorns Children’s Hospice
- Action Bladder Cancer UK
- Adoption Matters
- Age UK Cheshire
- Alzheimers Research UK
- Alice Charity
- Birmingham St Marys Hospice
- The Boparan Charitable Trust
- Cats Protection
- Caudwell Children
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Claire House Hospice
- Compton Care
- Danger Point
- Deafness Support Network
- The Donna Louise Children’s Hospice
- Douglas Macmillan Hospice
- Dyslexia Action
- Kids Charity
- Hope House Children’s Hospices
- HM Stanley Eye Unit
- John Taylor Hospice
- Halton Haven
- Hospice of the Good Shepherd
- Midlands Air Ambulance
- Mencap Wales
- MS Society
- MS Trust
- Muscular Dystrophy UK
- New Life Foundation for Disabled Children
- Nightingale House Hospice
- Parkinsons UK
- Peter Pan Centre
- Rossendale Trust
- Shropshire Mind
- Shrewsbury Town FC in the Community
- St Giles Hospice
- St Davids Hospice
- St Kentigerns Hospice
- St Lukes Hospice
- St Michaels Hospice – Hereford
- Stoke City FC Community Trust
- Stroke Association Wales
- Mencap Wirral
- Wales Air Ambulance
- Wirral Animal Sanctuary
If you wish to participate in skydiving for a charity in our list, please call us on 01948 841111 or contact via their link above.
If your charity isn’t listed, please call us or email us and we will send you a charity fundraising info pack.