To book your skydive online, all you need to do is click on the relevant link below, then select a date from the calendar and follow a few simple steps.
Please note, the time shown is your arrival time, not your jump time.
We do recommend you book the early check-in time of 8 am if at all possible. The early bird does catch the worm in skydiving with British weather being so unpredictable.
Please book early for special events. A waiting list of 6 to 8 weeks is usual in peak season.
You can also book a skydive or voucher by calling the office during office hours on 01948 841111.
Conditions to be aware of prior to booking:
- The minimum age to skydive is 16, under 18s must have parental consent.
- The maximum age to do a tandem skydive is 70. Anyone aged 60 and over will be assessed by our Chief Club Instructor and will need to provide a medical form 115B signed by a GP. Please call the office on 01948 841111 to book your assessment before booking your skydive.
- There is an upper age limit of 55 for the Solo Static Line Course.
- The maximum weight limit for the Tandem Skydive is 15 stone and 14.5 stone for the Static Line Course. Your weight must be in proportion with your height. See the Height Weight Chart.
- You must be reasonably fit.
- If you suffer from any of the medical conditions listed on BPA Form 115A your GP must certify you as fit to skydive by signing and stamping BPA Form 115B – Tandem Student Parachutist Doctor’s Medical Certificate.
- Skydiving is an all day event. We have various check in times (Not jump time). 8am 10am 12pm 2pm and 4pm (depending the time of year). Please be aware the 8am group will jump before the 10am group who will jump before the 12pm group etc.
- If there is a delay for whatever reason (weather conditions, for example) the jump order still applies. We recommend an early check in time.
- Postponing a jump or course with less than a week’s notice will mean the loss of your deposit. Tandem skydives, if postponed because of the weather or operational issues, are the exception.
- We accept Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and Switch, Solo. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES.
- You will have to agree to our Terms and Conditions before booking.
After booking online you will receive an email confirming your booking.
- There is a weight limit of 15 stone and in line with our Height Weight Chart
- Jumpers aged 60 and over will require form F115B signed by your GP. See Our Documents
- >My reservation time is my arrival time, not my jump time
- The whole experience takes about 3-4 hours or longer
- The weather can create major delays and may prevent me from jumping
- The £70 deposit is non-refundable
- You have read our terms and conditions
Full Price includes £100 Flight only Ticket
You can check availability and reserve your skydive by selecting from the options below
The easy and secure way to reserve your skydive.